Character ClassesGo To Main List
1. FighterBorn under the god of war, Ares, and the goddess of courage, Athena, fighters join the front lines with their vast amount of vitality and strength. At Lv.20, Fighters advance to Swordsman and Warrior
- SwordsmanEquipped with one-handed sword and shield, swordsman lead and protect their allies with high defense
- WarriorMasters of the two-handed sword, warriors take down their enemies with strong blows
2. RogueBorn under the goddess of the forest, Artemis, and the goddess of the night, Nyx, Rogues boast proficiency in archery and stealth abilities. At Lv.20, Rogues advance to Assassin and Archer - Experts with a bow and arrows, archers are capable of taking down enemies from a distance.
- AssassinDual wielding katars, assassins pierce the enemy's weak points before they even notice their presence.
- ArcherExperts with a bow and arrows, archers are capable of taking down enemies from a distance.
3. MageBorn under the god of knowledge, Apollo, and goddess of magic, Hecate, mages wield powerful magic to harm their enemies and protect their allies. Lv20, Mages advance to Cleric and Wizard.
- ClericUsing Orb and shield, clerics have the power to heal and strengthen their allies in battle
- WizardUsing a staff, wizards have mastery over the elements, enabling them to deal massive damage to their enemies.